It doesn’t matter what phase of the RV buying process you are in: When your eyes pop open on the morning of that RV show, you are ready to leap out of bed and hit the showers!
You may not even be interested in buying at all. But if you’re like me, that doesn’t make your interest in RV Shows 2019 any less intense.
Why? Because these RV expos are simply a blast! Getting to crawl around inside of the latest and greatest “adventure capsules” on the planet is a always a fantastic way to spend your day. They are always changing and improving, from functionality to interior design colors, etc.
Let’s make sure that you don’t miss out on the RV shows closest to you in 2019 and beyond. Here’s a rundown of the events you just can’t miss if you need your RV fix.
RV Shows 2019 and 2020: Best RV Events You Can’t Miss
Since I am certain you don’t want to search through a post organized chronologically to find RV shows that are actually near you, I am going to organize this list by region of the U.S. instead. Hopefully, that will make this much easier to navigate and will help you find the right RV event in your “backyard”.
Please note that this list does not include every single RV Show in 2019 in the U.S. Instead, I have focused on the larger and more popular shows where you will be able to get the most “bang for your buck” with a visit that allows you to see many different RV options available for you.
With each region, the RV shows are listed chronologically, with those still to happen in 2019 listed first.
— Western Region RV Shows —
Ah, the Wild West! Some of our most memorable moments from our 17-month RVing adventure were right here in the west, so I sure would love to make it to one of these shows…and use the trip to explore the west some more. These shows span from western Washington to southern California, and hopefully there is one close to you. Keep checking back as we update this list and make it more extensive!
1. Enumclaw RV Show @ Enumclaw Expo Center – Enumclaw, Washington
Dates: August 1-4, 2019
Admission: $10 for Adults, $9 for Seniors and Active Military with ID, Kids 17 and under are FREE
**$2 discount available on each ticket when purchased online instead of at the gate.**
- Giveaway for two MYLO portable electric scooters (enter on touchscreens in Exhibit Hall)
- Free hayrides running each day!
- Click here to see dealers scheduled to be at the show and specific RV units they plan to display
No, this isn’t one of the “big dog” RV shows that I said I was going to cover. It is definitely smaller, but is one of the few happening at this time of year in this region. So it might be the perfect option for you.
2. Real RV Show @ Cal Expo – Sacramento, California
Dates: September 5-8, 2019
Admission: $10 for Adults, $5 for Seniors, Law Enforcement and Military with ID, Kids 12 and Under are FREE
- Fall show is more casual and relaxed, more time for one-on-one conversations with brand reps and salespersons
- Many dealers will be crunched to make room for 2020 models on their lots, so 2019 deals can be made!
- Smaller crowds than Spring, easier to find a camping spot
There is a Real RV Show in the Spring as well which is larger and busier, but dates have not been released for that show at the time of publishing.
3. Portland Fall RV & Van Show @ Portland Expo Center – Portland, Oregon
Dates: September 12-15, 2019
Admission: $10 for Adults, Kids 12 and Under are FREE, Parking is extra
- Northwest’s Largest RV Show with 20 dealers, 240,000 sq ft of indoor space and 100,000 sq ft of outdoor space
- World’s Largest Truck Camper by Powerhouse Coach will be on display
- 2-for-1 admission discount (download coupon and get two tickets for $10 at the gate)
Yes, this one is definitely a beast, with hundreds of RVs of every shape, size and price on display. It will be well worth your trip…here is no doubt about that!
4. Washington State Evergreen RV Show @ Evergreen State Fairgrounds – Monroe, Washington
Dates: September 27-29, 2019
Admission: $7 for Adults, $6 for Seniors, Kids FREE with Adult
- The Largest Multi-Dealer RV Show in Northern Washington
- Easy access from I-5
- Free Parking and Admission gets you in ALL THREE DAYS (pretty cool in my book)
With at least 13 dealers present for this show, it will be sure not to disappoint. Go find your dream rig at this great show near Seattle.
5. California RV Show @ Auto Club Speedway – Fontana, California
Dates: October 4-13, 2019 (that is not a typo…10 days!)
Admission: Tickets available August 12
- 1,300+ RVs on display for your shopping pleasure (that is a mind-blowing number)
- FREE parking!
- Lance Travel Trailer Giveaway (enter to win online or just get details by clicking here)
One of the biggest, and probably the longest (10 days) in the U.S. If you want to see as many RV models as possible in one shot, you can’t do much better than this.
6. Quartzsite Sports, Vacation and RV Show @ Quartzsite Show Grounds – Quartzsite, Arizona
Dates: January 18-26, 2020
Admission: Not available
- Billed as “the largest gathering of RVers in the world” with as many as 750,000+ RVers attending!
- A 40+ year tradition, located just 20 miles east of the California border
- More brands and dealers present than you could possibly see during the show. Just mind-blowing.
We can’t leave this region without pointing out the “Mecca” of the RVing world: Quartzsite, Arizona and the massive show that takes place every January. We visited Quartzsite in November, when it was not overflowing with RVing humanity, and it was a good experience. Would I be scared to visit during “peak season”? Well, probably. But you’re probably much braver than I am. So go have fun and find yourself a new ride!
— Southern Region RV Shows —
Well, the South is a big region. These shows span from Tulsa and Austin in the south central area to Tampa in the southeast. Hopefully one of them is perfect for your location and situation, but we will continue updating so be sure and check!
7. Green Country RV Show @ River Spirit Expo – Tulsa, Oklahoma
Dates: July 19-21, 2019
Admission: $9 for adults, Kids 12 and under and First Responders with ID are FREE
**Don’t miss the $2 online coupon on their site…must purchase online prior to event.**
- Participate in Vendor Scavenger Hunt for chance to win $1,000!
- Full motion racing simulator (I’d try that)
- Face painting, balloon animals and games for the kids!
This is one of the few shows running at this time time of year, especially in the south. Here’s your chance to get a jumpstart on the 2020 RVing season with a trip to Tulsa. Since we have friends in Tulsa that we are planning to visit this summer, we may just try to plan our trip around this RV show and hit the show with them!
8. Georgia RV and Camper Show @ The Cobb Galleria Center – Atlanta, Georgia
Dates: September 13-15, 2019
Admission: $10 for Adults (16+), $5 for Children 6-15, FREE for children 5 and under
**Note: Please double check on this show because the information seems to conflict. This show is not appearing on the calendar at the Cobb Galleria Center website, so details are a bit sketchy. Just check the websites linked above and call 770-279-9899 with further questions.
9. Austin RV Super Sale @ The Dell Diamond – Round Rock, Texas
Dates: September 27-29, 2019
- Free Parking and Free Admission (very rare combo that I love)
- Info is still a little bit light on this show, but get it on your calendar now since it won’t cost you a dime and check the website in August for updates.
- Produced by the Austin RV Expo
- Crestview RV, Princess Craft, ExploreUSA and RV Land dealers will be present
Since this one is in our backyard, we are planning to attend in September and will let you know what our experience is like. It is a great location and I expect that it will be a very popular and enjoyable option for people in the area.
10. Austin RV Expo @ Austin Convention Center – Austin, Texas
Dates: February 13-16, 2020
Admission: $10 for Adults, $6 for Seniors (60+) and Kids 7-12, Kids Under 7 are FREE
- Six RV dealers featuring hundreds of RVs across thousands of square feet of indoor showroom
- Everything from the tiniest campers to the most luxurious Class As
- Nearby parking available in several garages and on the street
We actually attended this event in 2019 and fully enjoyed the experience. We got to see the Airstream Nest for the first time along with so many other innovative and stunning RV models across the spectrum. I don’t think you could possibly be disappointed walking away from this top-notch RV show.
11. Florida RV SuperShow @ Florida State Fairgrounds – Tampa, Florida
Dates: January 15-19, 2020
Admission: Not yet available, check in December
- Trams to help you get around the grounds and see all of the RVs available
- Nearby campgrounds where you can stay for the duration of the show
- Over 74,000 people attended in 2019…so get there early to avoid the crowds or choose the least trafficked day (Sunday?) to attend.
— Northeastern Region RV Shows —
In the northeast, there are several Fall shows coming up in 2019 that you won’t want to miss. You can enjoy the turning leaves on your drive there and all the RVs when you get there…perfect combination in my book!
12. Annual Vermont State Fall RV Show @ Champlain Valley Exposition – Essex Junction, Vermont
Dates: September 7-8, 2019
Admission: $7 for Adults, Kids 16 and Under FREE with Adult
- Plenty of Free Parking
- 17th annual edition of this show
**Note: The actual RV show website ( www.eastcoastshows.com ) does not appear to be active. The show is still listed on the venue website, so I’m assuming it is still scheduled, but double check with venue before making a trip since there is some confusion here.
13. America’s Largest RV Show @ the Giant Center – Hershey, Pennsylvania
Dates: September 11-15, 2019
Admission: $8-$19 (Too many pricing details to list here; check website to buy tickets )
- Over 1,400 RVs of all shapes and sizes on display for your exploration pleasure
- Camper Giveaway (no details on make and model of camper yet; last year they gave away a 2019 Rockwood Geo Pro 12SRK valued at 14,870!)
- Veterans can get in for only $7 (advance purchase) on Thursday, September 12 only, with ID
- If you only need one day to explore, Sunday will be your cheapest option at only $8 for adults
14. New York State Recreational Vehicle Show @ New York State Fairgrounds – Syracuse, New York
Dates: September 20-22, 2019
Admission: $10 for Adults ($12 for Fri-Sun), Kids Under 16 are FREE
- Thursday is Half Price Day ($2 coupon also available for all days)
- 8 dealers with 100s of RV units will be on display and able to be explored
- Will include Closeouts, Demos and some Pre-Owned units available for purchase
**Note: There is also some info out there that shows this (or a very similar) event happening at the same location later in September. Double check with the fairgrounds on the details before making your trip since it is a little bit confusing.
15. Boston RV & Camping Expo @ Boston Convention & Exhibition Center – Boston, Massachusetts
Dates: January 2-4, 2020
Admission: $17 for Adults, $7 for Kids over 12, Kids 12 and Under are FREE
- Parking at convention center is $20, so plan accordingly with cash in hand
- Seminar on RVing in New England
- Obviously the event will take place all indoors considering the season and location
16. Maryland RV Show @ Maryland State Fairgrounds – Timonium, Maryland
Dates: September 12-15, 2019
Admission: $6 for One-Day Pass, $10 for Multi-Day Pass, Kids Under 12 are FREE (online purchase prices only)
- Nearly 30 different RV brands on display, including nuCamp, Little Guy and Newmar
- FREE parking!
- Free Admission for Military and First Responders with ID on Friday
- Conversion vans will be present, if that’s your thing
— Midwestern Region RV Shows —
If you haven’t seen something near you yet, don’t get discouraged! These midwest shows may be exactly what you were looking for, with events located across this region. Since the majority of RVs are actually manufactured in this region, there ought to be some really good ones.
17. Midwest RV Super Show @ RV/MH Hall of Fame – Elkhart, Indiana
Dates: October 17 – 20, 2019 (This is a date change, originally scheduled in August.)
Admission: $10 for Adults 16 & Up, Kids 15 and Under are FREE with Adult
- Located in the “RV capital of the world”
- “Buy it where it’s built!” – Show claims to have lowest prices since it takes place at the point of manufacture for many units.
- Clearance specials available
- Antique RVs and full RV history on display at the RV/MH Hall of Fame
I don’t claim to be an expert on RV shows, but it seems to me that “going to the source” and hitting this show in the heart of RV land could never be a bad idea. If you are really looking for a deal, this may be the perfect time and place for you to make it happen!
18. Indianapolis Fall Boat & RV Show @ Indiana State Fairgrounds – Indianapolis, Indiana
Dates: September 27 – 29, 2019
Admission: $8 for Adults, $7 for Seniors, Kids 12 and Under are FREE
Highlights include: This one is pretty light on details, since the “show website” linked to from the site above still shows 2018 dates. They seem to be running a bit late with planning as far as I can tell, but contacting Renfro Productions (show producer) directly may be your best bet to get accurate details at this point.
And last but not least we have the….
19. 30th Annual Fall Detroit RV & Camping Show @ Suburban Collection Showplace – Detroit, Michigan
Dates: October 2-6, 2019
Admission: $10 for Adults, $9 for Seniors, Kids 12 and Under are FREE
- Over 350 RVs on display last year, with largest concentration being travel trailers (196)
- Last year also included several Airstream models, if you are in the market for one
- Many seminars offered on camping and RVing topics
Now, I don’t mean to brag, but I think that’s a pretty good list spread out across the country! You may not find one right in your backyard on this list, but I can almost guarantee you that with a little digging you can find the perfect option.
And as I mentioned, we will continue to update this list in the coming months so be sure and bookmark this page and come back to keep checking out the latest and greatest RV shows across the country.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. We wish you the best in your mission to get your RV fix (and possibly a new adventure capsule) with these RV Shows 2019 and 2020!
Todd Bonner is the slightly quieter half of the dynamic TREKKN duo. He spends most of his time sharing information about RV travel and safety, RV accessories and tips, and the National Parks he has visited and still desperately craves. When he’s not busy working on TREKKN, you will often find him staring at breathtaking pictures of Glacier National Park, probably his favorite spot on earth.
Last Updated on