This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience, and we may be compensated by the company if you make a purchase through one of these links. Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
What’s almost as easy as throwing dinner on the grill? Throwing dinner in your Instant Pot! These 31 yummy Instant Pot recipes are just the meals you’ve been looking for to cook up in your RV.
My Love for the Instant Pot
If you’ve read any of my RV kitchen posts, then you’re very aware how much I used the Instant Pot while enjoying full-time RV life.
The Instant Pot also made it in one of our TREKKN videos. You can catch it at around the 2:50 mark in the video below.
I was fairly late to the Instant Pot phenomenon because I just didn’t get what all the hype was about. But after finally purchasing one and using it on the road, I totally get why it’s perfect for RV travel.
Here are a few reasons I love it and why it was an essential RV kitchen accessory for me:
- It saves me time, cooking things way faster than on the stove
- Using the oven heats up the RV really fast and that’s miserable in the summer
- It’s only one pot I have to clean
- Rice turns out perfect every time
- Quinoa turns out perfect every time
- Potato soup turns out perfect every time
If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet and you’re shopping for one, I have the 6 qt. 6-in-1 version and it was plenty big enough and had enough bells and whistles for my family of five. I know others who swear by the 7-in-1 version solely for making yogurt. I’m not a huge yogurt fan, to begin with, so I didn’t see making it from scratch anywhere in my future. 🙂
From butter chicken and baked potato soup to pulled pork and shrimp bowls, the following Instant Pot recipes are sure to be a hit with your RV traveling crew.
31 Instant Pot Recipes for RV Travel
- Umami Pot Roast | Pressure Cook Recipes
- Chicken Pho | Platings and Pairings
- Honey Garlic Instant Pot Chicken Breasts | Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Vegetarian Lentil Tortilla Soup | Peas and Crayons
- Buffalo Chicken Soup | Wholesome Yum
- Salmon with Chili-Lime Sauce | Savory Tooth
- Healthy Turkey Chili | Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Baked Potato Soup | Living Locurto
- Stuffed Pepper Soup | Salt and Lavender
- Thai Peanut Chicken and Noodles | The Creative Bite
- 20 Minute Chicken Burrito Bowls | Damn Delicious
- Butter Chicken | The Typical Mom
- Chicken Enchiladas | No. 2 Pencil
- Chipotle Shredded Beef | Taste and Tell Blog
- Chicken Alfredo | Delish
- Giant Pancake | Delish
- Sweet and Sour Chicken | Paleo Running Momma
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Tacos | Half Baked Harvest
- BBQ Pulled Pork | Jo Cooks
- Instant Pot Ribs | Well Plated
- Shrimp Boil | Damn Delicious
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders | Yellow Bliss Road
- Tomato Basil Spaghetti Squash | The Gunny Sack
- Tuscan Ragu Pasta | Good Housekeeping
- Orange Chicken | Sweet and Savory Meals
- Coconut Lime Quinoa | Unsophisticook
- Miso Corn Chowder | 101 Cookbooks
- Cashew Chicken | Whole Kitchen Sink
- Risotto with Sweet Potato, Lemon and Sage | Woman’s Day
- Spicy Sesame Rice Bowls | Good Housekeeping
- Raspberry-Chipotle Chicken Drumettes | Cooking Light
If you’re looking for even more RV recipe ideas, check out these posts: